Sunday, December 7

my fingers are stuck together.

In an effort to escape comp-ing for a few minutes, I am relaxing and getting my keyboard gluey in the process. 

Today was the last Crossroads service in a few months. Before Crossroads, I had never looked forward to church so much; this week, I was ready to go back to church on Wednesday. It has been almost 2 years since I starting going, and I still get tingly and excited to hear God speak to me there, to hear the twang of the bass guitar and to just feel like one essential ingredient in a hearty human stew. ICF here I come. I hope that my German class will pay off a little, and I will understand a bit more of the worship songs that I am singing. I am so thankful; thank you, God.

Steph, you have really been on my mind today. I found the photo album you made me for Hello Dolly, and my heart leapt up a little. I can hear you sing like it was yesterday. You were so supportive, even when I had to dress like a frickin' cake. I miss you... and I know there are a lot of others, too. Whaddaya know... "Elegance" just came on. 

God, I want you in the forefront of my brain's filing cabinet. I want to reference you first. Thanks for dealing with me.

No comments: