Sunday, December 21

Getting Ready

Bought the 13 The Musical soundtrack today, mainly because I can't get the songs out of my head. I figured if they are going to stay there, I should at least know the right words. There's a song entitled, "Getting Ready," and while listening, it hit me. 

I am ready. 

I have a job, a ticket, an apartment with a great roommate, a church, a small group, and friends to hug when I arrive. I am so incredibly blessed. 
I will be off of Facebook for this winter. I don't think it will be the easiest thing, especially with the distance, but I am somewhat excited for the challenge, and hopefully, the opportunity to be less dependent on it. Please email me if you are bored, lonely, need to vent, whatever! [lindsmeyer@gmail.com]

Quick movie recommendation: Sabrina. It is magical.
I hope you enjoy this holiday season with your family and friends.

No comments: