Saturday, March 15

life's wicked-good

I FINALLY SAW WICKED! my co-workers wanted to get me a goodbye gift, and felt sorry for me losing all the time with the Wicked lottery, so they surprised me with a ticket! 7th row, right in the center, you really couldn't ask for a better seat. i was sitting there, in awe of the set, and two minutes into the show, i started tearing up a bit. probably because i was so excited and consumed with the aire of the theater. my heart was flooded, and i was clay in the hands of the cast. and after the show, i sat in my seat, and soaked up the moment. P.S. I loved it.

i recommend la maison du chocolat. received some as a gift, and i am under it's dark spell.

Saw "Jersey Boys" on thursday, which was a different breed of musical than wicked, and also wonderful! i totally lucked into that ticket. usually they are sold out days ahead, but i just walked up to the box office, and hour before the show, and they had an extra discount ticket!

going to go to the park, take a stroll, and try to stop by the whitney and guggenheim. it is sunny and beautiful. i might skip the coat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed Wicked and Jersey Boys!

If you ever want to see other Broadway shows check out www.BroadwayBox.com for discounts

Anonymous said...

Is the above person just some creepy-mcCreep, or someone you know?

Anyway, obviously I'll be expecting a much more in-depth review.