Wednesday, March 5

asdf

things i've done lately:
–got lost, followed, (and scared) in harlem, but i am good now.
–had my first bible study
–walked the brooklyn bridge
–explored DUMBO (Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass)
–saw "hairspray"
–strolling through Central Park
–went to the grand re-opening of the Plaza
–toured Morgans museum library (think rich NY, Pierpont Morgan, JP Morgan). Asked the guard how you get to the high tiers of books. He exclaimed, "You have to call Spiderman to get it for you" in complete seriousness. I laughed, much too loud a decibel for the library, but we both got a kick out of it. Then he showed me a secret staircase! Real live CLUE!
–I am keeping a Lion and Lamb calendar for March with my co-workers (March goes in like a lion and out like a lamb). I think some of them are starting to get a glimpse at the real Linds now, the crazy odd side that you can't hide with heels and a pencil skirt.

city tidbits and appreciations:
–i enjoy playing "I Spy" for rats in the subway

NO MORE TIME! Starbucks is kicking me out. ciao.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think you mean "blooklyn blidge"

:D