Wednesday, January 16

sign i saw today by columbus circle:
after many years, we have closed. thank you for your patronage!
please visit us at our new location DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET.
(duane reade)

there has been an increasing amount of graffiti about anderson cooper. in favor of him! positive graffiti about newscasters is a turn in the right direction for America.

fell down the escalator today. i scraped my hand and bruised my reputation, but it isn't as painful when the chances of seeing those people again are next to none.

current obsession: vitamin water
flavors i like: xxx pomegranate blueberry, power-c dragonfruit, essential orange

you wouldn't believe it, but i haven't watched TV since I have been here. Oh wait, I take that back. I watched 10 minutes of DragonTales with Isabella.

cincinnati has officially tainted my vocabulary. For example:
"Have you ever been to New York?"
Napoleon reply: Yes, I've been there.
Cincinnati reply: Yes, I've been.
I swore I would never cave. Never say never.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha, I've found this, and look forward to more. I hope you're doing well and things are great. We'll catch up soon!