Wednesday, January 9

fun things of the day...

it was 65 today. let me remind you it is january 8th. i walked 30 or so blocks from work with no coat. i like to walk.

so i dropped my purse in the intersection of broadway and 70th, and almost got hit by a taxi. have you ever seen "an affair to remember?" it felt nothing like that, because i didn't get hit, and i was not meeting anyone at the top of the empire state building at the time.

went to my favorite lunchtime spot today on 48th street...city market. they remembered me and my order [from this summer], and called me, "my lady."

got my ticket for a movie screening this thursday of "27 dresses" at the big theater by lincoln center.
also bought a plane ticket to pittsburgh to go see the groundhog. i cannot explain how excited i am...

buy "the illusionist" soundtrack. it's worth it.

other things in my life at this time:
i have two doormen, Nelson and Gazmir
i live with a three year old girl named isabella, and i am enjoying every moment of it. i learn about dora and her cousin diego, lazytown, and i play barbies, after working at "the world's leading art business." we color. they look alot like "de koonings" we would sell, but they are worth more to me.

i live with a black lab named harry. he doesn't bark anymore when i come home, and he likes to sit in my lap and compete for attention.

as you can see, these postings are sure to be sporadic, sarcastic, neurotic, and full of ridiculous stories and puns. it is like i am sitting right there with you, nagging for your attention. if you can stand it, check back for further hilarium.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hooray:-) I love you linds...I look forward to more sporadic posts:-)