Tuesday, January 15

it's raining. i got to the stoop, gave nelson my regards, and saw the droplets. decided to go back for the boots. good decision. even after i had to explain it all to nelson.

went to "broadway restaurant" tonight. you cannot find a more authentic diner in this city. it is a step into time, a mish mash of a lot of decades, pre-1980. the same group of people who were there when I came, were there after i ate and read a couple chapters, flinching only to ask for a coffee refill.

a guy my age was doing sudoku on the train today, and we had a sudden brake, and his pen flew across the paper, with a giant blue slash left across the puzzle. he quit. but he wasnt doing very well anyways. so its understandable.

waited in line at duane reade for a good 20 minutes, to pick up my 1 hour photo pictures (that i brought LAST SUNDAY). they still aren't developed. so i settled for a vitamin water.

made a friend in the laundry room.

i may be getting sick. don't tell my mom. i refused a flu shot when i was last in town, kicking myself now.



who would've thought i'd be a blogger. i can't believe you read this.

No comments: